Closed Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Basilisk move

Hybrid View

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Ping here in East TN has been good before 70 - 80 ... I hit a good moment of low 50's today.. Nice Job AAA+++

Play Stats
    Inactive
    SoftLayer is great - my company uses them for COD applications, and they havent let us down in the two years weve used them

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    since the move took place I have not been able to connect and every time I try I get a message:

"your session key is invalid or has expired"

Play Stats
    Inactive
    depending on the serverload i get a ping between 140 and 175 (living in germany)
    175 is the same ping i had to the FDC server but i got far less rubberbanding, packet loss in general is nearly 0% all the time and Ld nearly never happens. just got 1ld in the last 24 hours.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    You probably don't want to hear this, but it sounds like a password issue. I have had this happen to me, but when I shut down the client and use the right password, it works. This is probably not the case for you, because I am sure that you have done that, but I thought I would throw that is there.
    - Leadership Is The Ability To Turn Vision Into Reality

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Living in Phoenix I had the benefit of closer proximity to Denver. My previous pings were between 50-70ms. Now I'm seeing 100-120ms, spiking as high as 170ms quite frequently last night. Occasional rubberbanding - nothing near like it was on the old server. Definitely much much better, and as we spread the word of SWGEMU (everyone is Liking SWGEMU on FB and boasting about it on their walls, right?????) hopefully we can grow with enough donations (hey, if you really enjoy the game treat it like a PayToPlay game and set up a $10 or $15 or whatever you're comfortable with recurring monthly donation) we may soon see more than one game server.

Xirad / Wayne

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by monca10 View Post
    since the move took place I have not been able to connect and every time I try I get a message:

"your session key is invalid or has expired"

Monca10, have you had success yet? I searched the forums and pretty much the solution is relaunching the LPE launcher.

Something you could try is reboot your computer, bring up the LPE launcher and at the top right where you select the servers, click the drop-down and re-select Official. Then at the bottom left of LPE click Full Scan (should only take a few minutes).

Then try PLAY.

Hope that helps!

Wayne

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I am on the east coast in the mid Atlantic region. My ping went from 150 to 70. load times have been cut in half and the lag I used to experience is still present, but very small amounts in largely populated area. Certainly a noticeable improvement.

Thanks!
    - Leadership Is The Ability To Turn Vision Into Reality

Play Stats
    Inactive
    The game kicked me this morning, and got the your session key is invalid. Had to back all the way out and relog in. Just kicked me a second time today.

just tried to log in, and game didnt connect to server. will wait a bit more and try again.
    Last edited by Silverthorne; 12-01-2012 at 06:52 PM.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I got kicked about 30 minutes ago. Reloaded LPE and everything and can log in but when I pick my toon and try to log into the galaxy it just hangs there. Server widget says everything is up but obviously not. Poo.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    got disconnected few minutes after first log in, not able to reconnect for 30 minutes now. server online it seems.

loc: germany

Play Stats
    Inactive
    If you get the "connecting to the galaxy" message that just hangs there, that is usually a sign that the server is deadlocked and it is not you. In that case, you just have to wait until TA gets to it and fixes it.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Any idea of when it will be back up now that it's down again?

Play Stats
    Inactive
    It totally depends on what caused the deadlock and how long it takes TA to fix that and do the restart.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Arsinoe View Post
    It totally depends on what caused the deadlock and how long it takes TA to fix that and do the restart.

Okay I was just curious I just enjoy getting an ETA thanks though!

Closed Thread

Thread Information