Thread: SWGEmu Finance Update June 2023

Threaded View

Play Stats
    4h last 30d
    So in the beginning with the $15k balance aside that has quickly dwindled....how was it so high? Were the cost increases over the last year that much more substantial or has the donations dropped that much? Whats the cash flow look like for the previous few years? This is what i do for a living... what did it look like at the last couple years on Bas?

$15k was a huge buffer to have so just wondering how it got to that point and now draining so quickly.

I'll be honest the transparency and lack of community input is a HUGE problem with this project. I spoke to LK on the side about this a while back and told him I'd like to see them do some sort of senate where there is a rep from every part of the game ie a crafting reps, pvp reps, pve reps, newbie reps, etc. This along with a community mamager that listen to the community input.

These things have been ignored over the years. I love you guys for the work you put in the project but....if you want us to be invested too especially those of us who have no computer knowledge, it needs to feel like OUR project too. It doesn't.
    Last edited by Cliffy; 06-03-2023 at 11:11 PM.

Cliffyland Food & Drink Emporium Theed -5459,2971

Thread Information