Thread: Goodbye Basilisk

Threaded View

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    I recently logged into Basilisk to check on old characters and spawned into a random field near Coruscant. I stood there for a second, checked the surroundings to gauge where i was at and remember what i was doing last with that character, then as i was checking my inventory a player on a swoop shouted out a greeting; i replied and he pulled up closer.

I asked him what he was doing on this empty server and why he isn't on the new server. He told me he believed Basilisk was his true home, and he would continue to offer services and help to anyone that might spawn into Basilisk; he also had a theory that Finalizer would eventually go down and everyone would come parading back into Basilisk's glory, and he would be there to welcome them as he did me. We spoke for a while of our love for the simpler moments in the game, he had a great way with words, and then i logged off for Finalizer.

The Basilisk server may down for all of you, but to me i believe that man is still there traveling between the planets, keeping the greatest story ever told alive.
    Last edited by icarus2596; 11-18-2022 at 06:55 PM.

Thread Information