Thread: [Event] Friday Fight Night! 4/22/11

Hybrid View

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by slawface
    I dont know what you're talking about!
    During tonight's event, anyone who went into front line combat ended up on fire. This resulted in probably about 1/2 of my faction's players standing around waiting for wound healing or fire blankets for a majority of the 2 and a half hours

And if you tried to ignore it to get some kills, you would just die and have to travel all the way back, of course. The only people able to really enter close range/melee range safely were the jedi...
    Last edited by Primus8; 04-23-2011 at 05:26 AM.

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Primus8 View Post
    Rifleman with fire DoTs ruin close range gameplay because no one wants to risk death. If death wasn't as much of an obstacle (aka, spawns behinds main bases), then maybe we'd see more action and less standing in camps
    the fact that EVERYONES a rifleman ruins pvp

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by AZIronman View Post
    the fact that EVERYONES a rifleman ruins pvp
    Sorry for the ninja edit :P

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Primus8 View Post
    During tonight's event, anyone who went into front line combat ended up on fire. This resulted in probably about 1/2 of my faction's players standing around waiting for wound healing or fire blankets for a majority of the 2 and a half hours

And if you tried to ignore it to get some kills, you would just die and have to travel all the way back, of course. The only people able to really enter close range/melee range safely were the jedi...
    I was being sarcastic. This was pretty much me for the entire event. I spammed fires for every pool the whole time. The jedi had me figured out and that made it more difficult, but i was still doing it and it was still fun watching the incaps roll across my screen. If sniper shot worked i'd have cleaned up . Its a shame they wont add anything to liberator because a few small tweaks would make this more even.

Thread Information