Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by seg990 View Post
    Suspicious link is suspicious.
    Spacely's Sprockets
    Dropoff: 5498, 6164 500m S of Kaadara, Naboo

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Acklays lined up like they were and having a guild using top end T-21's = very very very fast kills.
    Qik Meds
    Qik Weapons

South Coronet Mall 660 -5316 Just 950m from Coronet Starport

Play Stats
    Inactive
    screenshots fuel my rage ...

lolindir , where do we go from here ?

if you guys turn CH on i could forget about this whole episode ...

love you vlada !

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by retto View Post
    screenshots fuel my rage ...

lolindir , where do we go from here ?

if you guys turn CH on i could forget about this whole episode ...

love you vlada !
    You know you wont see CH unless Vlada actually leaves, right?
    I mean the guy has singlehandedly blocked CH development for years.
    Spacely's Sprockets
    Dropoff: 5498, 6164 500m S of Kaadara, Naboo

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by novak64 View Post
    You know you wont see CH unless Vlada actually leaves, right?
    I mean the guy has singlehandedly blocked CH development for years.
    Oh, this is a great conspiracy theory! And a much better explanation for the missing CH than the fact that the AI hasn't been coded in yet. Thanks
    SWG Radiant: Sauska
    SWGemu: Sauska/Cosita Borealis, drop-off vendor -4954 5709 near Theed, Naboo

Founder
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    This project is a great team effort and Vlada is an integral part of it's success. Mistakes always happen, and as he is such a good team player, we all have to take responsibility for this matter. Thus if he would want to resign cause of this, we all should as well!
    Oru
    Founder

oru@swgemu.com | www.swgemu.com
    SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project.
    SWGEmu FAQ | Install SWGEmu | Report Bugs

Play Stats
    Inactive
    i predict this will end well

Addicted
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by retto View Post
    i predict this will end well
    You mean like THIS:

https://www.swgemu.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96682

....See now look what this *thread* has caused!!!

Poor lil Basilisk hamster couldn't take it anymore!!!

./flail

Play Stats
    Inactive
    For a minute today this felt like the Ahazi forums in 03-04
    Imhotep Ofali - Ranger in training
    Finalizer

Banned
    Play Stats
    4h last 30d
    Seriously Arulius who cares.... one acklay that is lootable is one too many and Vlada has admitted it shouldn't have happened, policy was changed and no need to kiss butt anymore. In fact one of your guild members along with a couple other people cornered the Acklay for enough months I'm sure it's not a buig issue to your guild but many people have no chance at bones.

Whether it was 50 acklays or 500 acklays, 99% of the community never has a chance to even loot one acklay or get the bones themselves so it should have never happened. This whole analyzing 1,2, or 3 months worth is stupid because there never should have been ANY...they have admitted that and owned up.

As far as people saying they don't owe us anything and they help the project blah blah blah Do I need to remind people that many of us don't have blue, purple, or other pretty colors or titles but help as much as many of them so they did owe an apology given it's a COMMUNITY PROJECT.

With that said, it's over and let's move on with no private crap again

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post
    Seriously Arulius who cares.... one acklay that is lootable is one too many and Vlada has admitted it shouldn't have happened, policy was changed and no need to kiss butt anymore. In fact one of your guild members along with a couple other people cornered the Acklay for enough months I'm sure it's not a buig issue to your guild but many people have no chance at bones.

Whether it was 50 acklays or 500 acklays, 99% of the community never has a chance to even loot one acklay or get the bones themselves so it should have never happened. This whole analyzing 1,2, or 3 months worth is stupid because there never should have been ANY...they have admitted that and owned up.

As far as people saying they don't owe us anything and they help the project blah blah blah Do I need to remind people that many of us don't have blue, purple, or other pretty colors or titles but help as much as many of them so they did owe an apology given it's a COMMUNITY PROJECT.

Thank you so much for saying it so much more eloquently than I could ever have. /cheers Cliffy.
    Weedie
    Retired SWGEmu Staff

SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source project.

Dedicated
    Play Stats
    Inactive

All hail King Cliffy?

Now Advertising on swgemushops

Play Stats
    Inactive

Dont get upset over that non-factor Arulius

Drop off at Zopopolis Mall Mini-Nolan's Antiquities -5625 6144

Dedicated
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Mininolan View Post
    You know.. when I first joined emu I kinda thought you were a douche... Then as time went on I realized you are correct lots of the time.

GG
    Lewtz vendor just outside Coro /way 364 -5700

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Mininolan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by axel8000 View Post
    You know.. when I first joined emu I kinda thought you were a douche... Then as time went on I realized you are correct lots of the time.

GG

When you guys bring something positive to this project get back to me. I have spent my fair share testing and reporting bugs when we had no playable server to play on. I also spend my time showing these newer people that we do in fact have positive community members and not all people are like you guys...trolls. It must suck to have so much negativity in your lives that it spills over into a Star Wars game because that is the only nostalgia you ever get. It's kind of pathetic to say the least. I might be a non factor in your trollish eyes, but that is hard for me to see due to the fact your mom's basement windows are blacked out because you can't take a little sunshine.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information