Threaded View

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by camigwen View Post
    why are you throwing CSR's in that mix?
    I've only ever known EC's to be involved with pvp/pve event's
    kinda confused sorry and its late lol
    I have been told that CSRs and ECs have been blurred together.
    Guess I should have stuck to the term EC.
    My bad.
    Was mostly just trying to explain why PvE ECs aren't appropriate for PvP events (the whole PvEC aka PvE concept).

Quote Originally Posted by Canatar View Post
    The water idea was an idea just that. A idea which has has been taken out.

I get your point about not having a round, not have a "ending", but people like structure in events, especially on this server.
    Usually even if there wasn't rounds, the event will tide down within 1-2 hours.
    People want to take breaks (food or RL commitments).
    PvP events usually happen on the weekend so after the event people have plans(most of the time), structure works.

Remember you need to treat every server differently, this isn't nova or liberator.

About not having a rally point, with EC's not allowed to buff players, there has to be rallying points.
    It would be a DISASTROUS if there wasn't.
    Not an event i will be hosting or participating in. At least until they fix EC's being allowed to buff, nope.

By the end of round 3, this happens regardless. This has happened in 3 consecutive events on this server.

Yes there were rounds in those events, but i highly doubt that was the FACTOR.
    The factor was what you said, one side crushed the other.

My 2 cents...

All your points are valid with that said, the concept of the event has been changed. Read main page for details.

It seems there is already a event on the 8th.

Any suggestions on a date for this event? Post it up.
    Good points, I'm just playing Devil's Advocate and bringing up issues that can effect PvP events.
    Rally points are needed, just trying to come up with a way to deal with enemy raids, so far multiple warp/spawn flags are the only thing I can come up with. :/
    And yes, without ECs buffing players at rally points, things could get really ugly.
    As for rounds, I'm just suggesting that maybe we increase the number of rounds if the fighting seems like it can continue.
    This could possibly be encouraged by <STORM> splitting its troops or switching faction if the battles are too one sided.
    Because of the "one way in, one way out" situation with the shuttle port at Vreni, it would be great to have warp flags in the rally cities.
    This was done during the last battle of Vreni and many others.
    Possibly 3 spawn points per faction on Vreni (to help prevent camping) with the corresponding 3 warp flags in the faction cities?
    Love the changes Cem, hope I'm being constructive.
    As for date?
    I wouldn't mind going to 2 events in 1 day, or missing 1 and going to another, just a thought.
    My work schedule is 8am to 4-6pm mon-fri PST.
    Hope I can make it whatever day it's on.
    Last edited by Ruledo; 11-27-2012 at 01:23 PM.

Thread Information