+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nova Test Center Update 03/22/2011

Hybrid View

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by MaelDiablo View Post
    You will get a system warning when a sandstorm is about to hit the highest level (Where the wounds and all start), that should be your sign to seek shelter and stop fighting. Not to mention that if you are fighting, you are wearing armor anyways, which will protect you from wounds and most knockdowns (Not all) anyways. Other then that, no critters and NPC's will not be effected.
    I'd love to see there be at least a setting where critters and NPCs would be affected. One might always change the critters stats so that they self-heal black bars very slowly. Or simply make critters like krayts mostly immune anyway and have the whole thing reset on a server reboot.

Retired SWGEmu Staff
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraschman View Post
    I'd love to see there be at least a setting where critters and NPCs would be affected. One might always change the critters stats so that they self-heal black bars very slowly. Or simply make critters like krayts mostly immune anyway and have the whole thing reset on a server reboot.
    I myself would like to see, when the sandstorms hit the highest level, that most critters and NPC's go into hiding as well and that this level of sandstorm brings out more dangers, like for example on Tatooine more Tusken activity, but for now the weather will remain as is, as the Dev's have moved on to other things in the project, maybe they will get back to it, when we have reached that magic goal of 1.0.
    MaelDiablo
    Retired SWGEmu Staff

www.swgemu.com
    SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information