+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nova Test Center Update 03/22/2011

Hybrid View

SWGEmu Retired Community Relations bigevil's Avatar
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilowah View Post
    Ooooh. I wanna know what "such" is now. Random prizes? :x

All things considered, even the basic camp site is probably better decorated than any of the houses I've had in game. Maybe.

I would totally take up ranger if a camp site had its own decorative fountain. Can you add that next?
    Obviously, our good dev team is just working for 14.1 for right now, with a very few exceptions. There have been lots of good discussions regarding the enhancement of certain classes later on to solidify relevance of each, that is much later.

One concept was a modular capability for large camps. Decorative or functional? Forward base or research station? Med center with cloner or crafting warehouse on wheels? Many possibilities once we have laid the ground floor, and for now thats the target.
    Retired Community Relations

SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project.
    Is what I am doing in the game wrong? How do I know? If in doubt, contact Staff.

SWGEmu Guides and Helpful Links / complaint@swgemu.com for violations or complaints / LIVE Support

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Not sure if this goes here but

I heard that SOE was possiblly loseing the license to SWG, if that were o happen would that allow the EMU crafters to make changes tot he game and make it a new animal? like change things that wern't so great in the original and yet keep it differant from the current SOE verson?

Play Stats
    121h last 30d
    Quote Originally Posted by VixiTrix View Post
    Not sure if this goes here but

I heard that SOE was possiblly loseing the license to SWG, if that were o happen would that allow the EMU crafters to make changes tot he game and make it a new animal? like change things that wern't so great in the original and yet keep it differant from the current SOE verson?
    In Open Source software, anything is possible... well, almost. Since SOE still "owns" the client software, the devs can't really do anything that would involve modifying the client software. Unfortunately, that can be a major constraint.
    Drop off Vendor at: -1516, 2093 just 970m outside Mining Outpost, Dantooine (The Wild Lands)

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Phlier View Post
    In Open Source software, anything is possible... well, almost. Since SOE still "owns" the client software, the devs can't really do anything that would involve modifying the client software. Unfortunately, that can be a major constraint.
    justice will be served if they lose the licence. cancer of the internet that lot!

as far as modifying. does that mean we cant take an av-21. change the skin. movement settings and sounds. to another sort of speeder and implement a deed for it?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information