Thread: Player-Sponsored Public PvP Event

Threaded View

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreen View Post
    This is a known bug that happens sometimes when setting bugged factions. He was Special Forces, but you all would not see it unless you re-zoned into the world (such as in relog, or shuttle transport). It can also be fixed by re-zoning the character, which we did, and we fixed the bug for the next round.

You just have to understand that it is still an incomplete server, and there will be bugs that sometimes makes things unfair. The best course of action is to report them at www.swgemu.com/bugs

Thanks to everyone who came out! We had a lot of fun =)
    This was the second or third round in this picture. Yes the third round as we had all went into the Hall. So you might have fixed him but he just went and did it again. Also Check the Battle logs Devs there was someone doing a single mind hit ( melee ) for over 3k. I was not one that got hit with it but i saw it on my group window when 2 people dropped with full minds to 0 in 0.001 seconds. Both were like WTF just happened then said they got hit by a 3000 mind hit. I thought i had been hit with it a few seconds later but checked and it was just 5 master headshots all at the same time from 5 different players.

All in all i had fun when i was not standing ontop of someone trying to hit them and it said "OUT OF RANGE" the whole time ( 50% of the matches ). I even ran pasted them thinking it was lag and they would just turn around and run the other way STILL out of range. He had like 10 mind left to and would have died had it let me hit him just once.
    Last edited by Teagress; 11-19-2012 at 04:00 AM.

Thread Information