Thread: Publish 2: Theme parks and Faction perks

Hybrid View

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Reb commando's loved seeing them as well... cos It always brings out the tears when it hits the deck in pieces!

Dont worry, my only commando is imperial at the moment... tho if they ever get Reb Battle armor working I could be tempted to change sides ;-)

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I don't worry Raven. It is you and your cute little commando's that don't need to worry. I'm sure the devs would never alow the AT-ST to be as strong as it was. I was referring to the the AT-St that was way over powered. I watched one solo a krayt once and took it out not problem. soe nurfed it soon after and turned it into a pice of window dressing crap.
    Unfortunately i don't remember the exact numbers it had, so long ago. This was a time before jedi, before player cities and before vehicles.
    I was just a noob back then. Maybe i was impressed to easy. Maybe it was all just a dream, who knows.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by buckaroo6568 View Post
    I don't worry Raven. It is you and your cute little commando's that don't need to worry. I'm sure the devs would never alow the AT-ST to be as strong as it was. I was referring to the the AT-St that was way over powered. I watched one solo a krayt once and took it out not problem. soe nurfed it soon after and turned it into a pice of window dressing crap.
    Unfortunately i don't remember the exact numbers it had, so long ago. This was a time before jedi, before player cities and before vehicles.
    I was just a noob back then. Maybe i was impressed to easy. Maybe it was all just a dream, who knows.

my first death was out side moena was to a mch/mtk with atst and pets it was impressive though
    Dach Synthetic - Pirate
    formerly Laka Id-o of Bloodfin

Thread Information