Thread: Nyax Night: Costume Competition & Ball (Event)

Hybrid View

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by latobuck View Post
    um, lets spice this um. 1 mil creds to someone for whatever place. event coordinator can decide.
    Wow, thank you very much, Latobuck! Since you are donating, is there any particular place you'd like to see it go to? We have a pledge for 1.5 for first, perhaps second place and then we can place Khurzons reward for third? And how would you like to go about donating? :3

Play Stats
    Inactive
    So far I've only got 1 actual email from someone wishing to participate in the costume competition!

Please ladies and gents, if you are competing, send me a quick email with your characters names! (Ameria' in game. Don't forget the apostrophe! This is so I can call them up on stage for the actual competition and event!)

Also, A HUGE ALL CAPS THANK YOU goes out to Kairavi for donating MORE than what I ever dreamed,and Lilon for a new pledge!

Meiwe, can I add you to the list of tailor contact as well in case anyone needs costume work? And maybe share the waypoint to your shop too for potential customers to ogle your designs?

I have to update the prize list with Kairavi's donations and Lilon's pledge soon--will do so hopefully tonight or this morning; whenever I can get in game. <3

Thanks so much, everyone!

Don't forget--if you can't make it on the 26th, the day after SoE & HUSL are having a Halloween party too! Check it out here: https://www.swgemu.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60793

Thread Information