+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rules, flameout, exploits and bans

Hybrid View

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by PRONG View Post
    Thank You Thank You Thank You to TheAnswer, cRush, Vlada and anybody else involved in those discusions yesterday. It did alot for the morale of the huge influx of 2012'ers who have no idea of the history/drama of certain players in this project.

Thank you for putting up with a community that is mostly selfish, whining,complaining and ungrateful and clueless, while you guys, work for free, in your spare time..so that we may play a video game for free.
    I read a lot, old posts, current posts, etc. Years of being a forum ***** has taught me to take everything with a grain of salt. That being said, it was easy to understand that there was a history of "things" with certain individuals. Easy because when multiple sources say the same thing and the subject only talks smack instead of defending himself the answer is obvious.

Seriously though, your comment about 2012'ers only served to make you look like someone who feels entitled, and is bitter at the same time that there are new kids on the block with opinions.

Anyhow, nice to meet you. This was just my .02¢. The things that go on in this forum is the same stuff that went on in live, here there are just a lot more whining.
    Last edited by Ykir; 08-14-2012 at 11:22 PM. Reason: swype sucks

RIP Bloodfin
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlada View Post
    TBH this is way better than what Maho and Lob kept posting last night.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information