+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rules, flameout, exploits and bans

Hybrid View

Play Stats
    Inactive
    ok so my flameout stats were okay then but was made defunct anyway on Veers??

Sorry, I guess I'm finding it hard to understand if I should not make flameout anymore or not, regardless of the server. How far does this Flameout bug expand? What if I finally am able to log into TC Nova... will I need to refrain from making Flameout? Is my 77% damage reduction flameout the same as this 100% dmg mitigation bug?

I guess I'm still a tad confused, and I do humbly apologize for my lack of knowledge or ability to wrap my head around my future options as a Chef in this area. :P

I did email Kyle with massive info on my latest "broken crate" issues on Veers. I have no idea if he'll get back to me on it, nor why my supply was made into empty shells. Guess I'll take a bullet for the betterment of the project. Gladly, in fact if that means you're that much closer to the final stages of permanent game-play.

Valkyra thanks for your information and response. I guess I need to kno if I will be breaking any rules by making such good and tasty food, or should I hold off on Chef for now? What server should I not make it on what server is it okay to make it on? (why did Veers take away my flameout if this is seperate, in other words)

I guess I need to present this to the the Veers admin people then? Sorry, figured all the leaders of each server were the same people. My bad for not getting it, i'm so stupid when it comes to computer lingo! I just don't want to aid in any exploits and find myself in SWGEmu jail, so to speak. :P

I sure hope you guys are getting all the help you need financially, time-wise, and staff-wise. I really am grateful to those who have contributed to this project and keep plugging away at it. Thanks so much! Sorry for being so annoying if I am. I really don't mean to be.
    Last edited by SweetPea; 10-01-2012 at 03:05 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information