Quote Originally Posted by Raven6056 View Post
Thank you for the update, Its very much appreciated .

Note to all:

Think on this...when you are invited to play in a friends house, spend time in that friends social circle and in general are made to feel like part of the family ...

THAT DOES NOT GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO DEMAND THEY REDECORATE SAID HOUSE IN COLORS MORE TO YOUR LIKING, SERVE ONLY FOOD YOU LIKE AND GIVE UP ANY SAY ON THE HOUSE RULES IN FAVOR OF YOURS!

We are the guests of the Devs... think before you flame.
Your friend doesn't ask for donations to pay the rent either.

I agree that there is no need to flame over this. But, exploiting does damage people's gameplay and the overall health/experience of the server. While I am of the kick em to the curb faction, I do also realize that the devs have taken quite a reasonable position. First off, cheaters are good at cheating and will probably continue to cheat. Having them in development makes it much more likely that these are found now rather than on Suncrusher. Also, the rules that were in place didn't really lead anyone to believe that blatent exploiting could lead to serious consequences. Now obviously everyone is on notice.

But, to say that people have no basis to express frustration that the same old people are getting away with the same old stuff is just wrong.