On Veers Elite Server, my Chef has +125 Food Experimentation, or is a 12 pt. Chef due to AAs and CAs. I made 2 runs of Flameout on this server that matched the same exact stats on the TC NOVA server.

26 FIll
77% Damage Reduction
4 Attacks (3 attacks on TC NOVA w/o any extra chef points)

I sold some on my vendor...
Then the next day when retrieving the 2nd run (it takes a ton of component to make very little amounts) the system message across my screen read: "Crate is broken contact Kyle if you are getting this message". (I did via i/g email)
I panicked, checked my vendors and every single crate of flameout (and single dose of it) were defunct and void of serial numbers and stats that only the day before were there.

So, all my time, effort, and product sold and bought, and on vendor are destroyed as a result to a glitch? None of my product was an exploit or a bug. In fact, I only got the FILL down to 26 from like 62 due to the Bio-additives attending to FILL. If I were to have used a Heavy additives for NUTRITION, I would have had a higher FILL rate while having a slightly higher Damage reduction. My TC Nova Flameout is the same stuff yet it was never an exploit or bug.

I do understand that you are talking about a 100% mitigation and I guess what I want to know is, does this include the Flameout I made? If not, why is my supply all destroyed? If so, then when will I gain the confidence to continue providing foods as a 12pt Chef again. Do I need to worry that anything I make that is exceptional will be pulled and destroyed? This really bites if you've put in the hours and efforts to make the top-of-the-line foods to compete with a frog whose consumables should be considered exploits. My sysnsteak can't even begin to compete with Veers Elite's frog synsteak.

I know this is part of the "testing" process, but I produced this same Flameout on TC NOVA before it broke down and not a word was said about it. Then I go onto a server to help out by being a crafter and hopefully make the server a tad more popular by actually providing products to buy and I feel utterly astonished that my goods were made null n void.

What was wrong with MY flameout? Am I going to have other foods I make taken away also? Why even bother anymore? SoE did the same thing to us but at least they gave us the heads' up.