+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rules, flameout, exploits and bans

Hybrid View

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrayone View Post
    Interesting comment from a player who has not financially contributed. I'm just saying...

sadly people act this way , I would just ignore them because games'gamers have changed alot from back in the day they seem to want everything for free and they want everything there way.....

Play Stats
    Inactive
    PS: MY text may read anger but i'm not angry as much as I'm frustrated.

PPS: Oldgrayone, I ADORE your signature picture of Chewie's giant paw on P. Leia's booby, their expressions are priceless! (BTW, I have contributed to this project, even to Xavia's medical bills, only I asked to be deleted due to some people harassing me and so they instead "banned" me and now I have to start over, so u really can't truly know who has or has not contributed on here by the appearance or lack of gold bars below their avatars. Just sayin'.
    Last edited by SweetPea; 10-01-2012 at 02:45 AM.

Inactive QA
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrayone View Post
    Interesting comment from a player who has not financially contributed. I'm just saying...
    And anyways, feel free to pick and choose what you quote obviously, but I was mostly agreeing with the decisions overall, just pointing out that people are entitled to their opinions about it. While the devs obviously run the show it's not as if the player/support base has absolutely no stake in what's happening. And, as the project relies on donations the devs don't operate in a vaccum.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcrystal View Post
    sadly people act this way , I would just ignore them because games'gamers have changed alot from back in the day they seem to want everything for free and they want everything there way.....
    And here's your little tag-along (who ironically hasn't made a contribution either unless he knows how to send money without getting credit for it)

How much money you donate doesn't make your ideas any better, how long ago you registered doesn't make your ideas any better, how many posts you make doesn't make your ideas any better. A few of those might speak to your committment but NONE of them should preclude anyone from expressing an opinion in a civil way.
    rommelrommel
    Inactive Quality Assurance

SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project.
    How to report bugs | Live Support | Mantis (Bug Tracker)
    rommelrommel@swgemu.com | Trac Timeline

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information