Thread: Publish 1: The Warren and Vendors

Hybrid View

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Trying to weave through replies and see if anyone already asked this.
    Cant seem to see it.
    My apologies if someone already did.

My question is, are the DWB mobs going to still be dropping 30-70% BH armor, or has that bug been fixed?
    I see no mention of a fix for that.

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    I didn't notice it in the patch notes, but have you fixed mobs chasing you across the entire planet even after you have hit "peace" 200 times?

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by dharbert View Post
    I didn't notice it in the patch notes, but have you fixed mobs chasing you across the entire planet even after you have hit "peace" 200 times?
    Nope, just logged in and got chased for 2000 miles by a couple of womp rats. Could you please turn creature retreat back on?

Retired SWGEmu Moderator cru jodo's Avatar
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by dharbert View Post
    Nope, just logged in and got chased for 2000 miles by a couple of womp rats. Could you please turn creature retreat back on?
    Rome wasn't built in a day. Trust me, they are working on all aspects of getting the project done, creature AI included.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Something is wrong with update, as a Doctor I am no longer able to TendDamage or TendWound....

edit: In addition, it seems that sampling (artisan profession) is a little messed up too, at first it worked ok but now it doesn't repeat itself automatically - I had to set up a macro to repeatedly sample.
    Last edited by Mantequillas; 07-19-2012 at 02:22 AM.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Mantequillas View Post
    Something is wrong with update, as a Doctor I am no longer able to TendDamage or TendWound....
    Me either, and other bugs seen as well

Play Stats
    Inactive

edit: In addition, it seems that sampling (artisan profession) is a little messed up too, at first it worked ok but now it doesn't repeat itself automatically - I had to set up a macro to repeatedly sample.
    ran in to this on one toon sampling but not the other. both in same location on same resource, running same macro. is it maybe an issue with the function call because its being started by macro?

also noticed an increase in surveying cost to stats. before at survey 4, it wasnt really noticeable. since merge, it is hitting for almost 1/3 mind each time I survey.

on a seperate note I had several guild members who were doing term missions report problems to me since the merge before the server crashed. specifically with rebel and imp term missions. the mission spawns NPC's at the location, but they arent factional NPC's and are not attackable (basically look like the spawns you would get on live from the faction terms if you were "off duty"). is it possible the changes to NPC spawns is inadvertantly causing this? is anyone else running in to this who could verify?

all of these are minor things though, and my guild / myself offer a hearty thank you for all your hard work and dedication in getting an update patch out just over 30 days from the server being put online! you guys rock! and your definitly on the christmas card list

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Since the servers went down the second time and came back up, tenddamage now works but for only 2 points a pop....

Play Stats
    Inactive

anyone else getting this i was sitting there doing my tenddamge on a ent and getting 1point only but still 100xp

Thread Information