Thread: Publish 1: The Warren and Vendors

Hybrid View

Retired SWGEmu Developer
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by macwheeler View Post
    I don't see anything listed about special attacks being changed/fixed? The damage modifiers, speed, states and HAM costs etc? I know this is on Nova and I know it was a point of contention for a while, is it now being pushed live to Basilisk?
    The modifiers were changed back to basically what they were before, with some changes about how that modifier is calculated. Nothing the end user will really notice as a difference, so why report it? That's why they aren't in the notes.
    Inactive Core Developer
    Retired Developer Lead

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by cRush View Post
    The modifiers were changed back to basically what they were before, with some changes about how that modifier is calculated. Nothing the end user will really notice as a difference, so why report it? That's why they aren't in the notes.
    Apologies, I thought that patch notes included all changes that effected game play. So there is more being added in this publish than is listed in the patch notes? Silent fixes and suchlike?

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Apologies, I thought that patch notes included all changes that effected game play. So there is more being added in this publish than is listed in the patch notes? Silent fixes and suchlike?
    Yes, there are some things that are being added that are not really relevant to general game play, like CSR commands.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlada View Post
    Yes, there are some things that are being added that are not really relevant to general game play, like CSR commands.
    And changes to several dozen special attacks.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    And changes to several dozen special attacks.
    Surprised that this was not included in the patch notes as it has a massive effect on almost everyone, and that the values are so massively debated and in some cases blatantly flawed.

Thread Information