Thread: Introducing Player Events!

Hybrid View

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Yeah lets see some events where major characters walk through some major cities for fun!! Like Darth Vader walking through Mos Eisley with a bunch of storm troopers following him...

That would be awesome.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Okay first off... excellent ideas, comments, and ambitions for these events! Secondly, I don't normally drink alcohol anymore however today I had to cook 3 different major meals at home and one of my newest recipes from Pioneer woman was a Mango margarita which I'm nursing sip by sip so forgive my "hiccup" oops! ....as I was saying, please I ask forgiveness for my less than clear mind. However due to this "looseness" I have thought of an event that I'm not sure you all could pull off yet..nor am I sure it's a great idea due to my current state of mind. Okay. here goes....

I played a game (LOTRO) soon after I quit NGE that had the ability to actually visit all the PUBs they listed to collect certain ales. Well one had to drink each of these collected beauties and soon after maybe the third Pub you went all over the world to visit and collect the certain ale that was listed, you began to really falter at targeting anything accurately. MEANING: You went to your mount (horse) and it was wonky moving to the left and to the right and was a challenge to even click on your horse to mount it. OR: You reached for an ale inside the PUB you were at and it (the pint of ale) kept movin' up and down, left n right until you finally got it. TRUST ME, IT WAS HILARIOUS! Well by the end of this mission it was, hang on a sec.... *SIP, SIP, SIP* ahhhhh......as I was saying *hiccup* by the end it was LOL hilarious to even see your next targeted objective. At the end IF you completed the list of Pubs, you won a wonderful huge wooden Keg that you could display in your house or guildhall which also acted as a warp to certain areas of the map in zhe game...*BURP* oh I do ask your forgiveness!

Soooo...

I think it'd be super duper me loopered fun to do this with a reward at the end that would be a unique decor item in the game at the very least, of course porting to another specific Cantina would be fun too! Again, not sure.. excuse me a sec.... *SLURP*... not sure if this would be a possibility but if it is, I'd love to have this event sponsored at the Happy Hiccup in Mountain's Edge, Talus on the Nova TC but maybe incorporate actual kill missions or a list of cantina's to visit across the galaxy to drink and collect certain objects. Sort of a modern futuristic treasure hunt. Or maybe not allow people to do a certain act due to their horrific hangover? I dunno. About our city: We have a frog due to a citizen who brought one, a pretty stocked mall, a fully decorated Cantina called zha Happy Hoccip.. no wait... that is The Hippy Haccup..no wait... H-A-P-P-Y H-I-C-C-U-p! yeah that's it...but again, I'm not sure of the possiblilities of this "Double-visioned" effect as you collect certain items from either missions or NPCs nor of a reward that could be considered a nice decor item that either warps you or doesn't :P

Please let me know if I even should bother filling out your magnificent.... excuse me a sec...*GUZZLE*... ohhhh...wow... Let me kno if I should fill out your form. :S Tanks! OH AFTERTHOUGHT! I fergot... there was a timer on the mission to collect the specific ales in LOTRO which made targeting your horse and getting to the next PUB extra challenging and if you ask me... spacial... hehe *throw-up in mouth* oh... dear! No more ever again! I promise!
    Last edited by SweetPea; 09-22-2012 at 12:20 AM.

Thread Information