Thread: [Event] Get a Clue...

Hybrid View

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Don't believe in the CLUE who believes in me. Don't believe in the me who believes in CLUE. Believe in the you who believes in CLUE.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    This is the worst excuse for an event description i have ever seen in my life. What is the clue we are looking for? Why do we need to find the clue? WHAT is the clue for?! Please! i know i might get banned or some crap for posting this... But in order for this event to be taken more seriously, The OP needs to at LEAST describe what the clues we are looking for are supposed to be for?

Retired SWGEmu Developer
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Dasme View Post
    This is the worst excuse for an event description i have ever seen in my life. What is the clue we are looking for? Why do we need to find the clue? WHAT is the clue for?! Please! i know i might get banned or some crap for posting this... But in order for this event to be taken more seriously, The OP needs to at LEAST describe what the clues we are looking for are supposed to be for?
    The whole idea is for the community to figure it out themselves. It's called discovery instead of being spoon fed...unbelievable. I think WoW still acceps subscriptions if you want boring linear content that takes no thought or effort.
    Inactive Core Developer
    Retired Developer Lead

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Why oh why didn't I take the BLUE pill?

Play Stats
    Inactive
    100 TK's to 1 Fencer........ just like old school SWG. Everything's going according, as i have forseen it

Thread Information