Closed Thread

Thread: SWGEmu Timeline

Hybrid View

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikaito View Post
    I am 35 and I feel like a child when I read this, it is amazing to see how the game manage to keep people hooked no matter how old they are. This game is awesome and so the community that stick with it
    The only reason there are few older people playing video games is simply because they did not grow up with them. The average age of gamers will continue to rise as those of us who grew up with gaming age.
    I got an early start in the the late 70's and early 80's gaming on my Intellivision, C64, TRS COCO and more.

Get used to us
    Spacely's Sprockets
    Dropoff: 5498, 6164 500m S of Kaadara, Naboo

Play Stats
    Inactive

Great Job

Was looking at starting a new guild on Basilisk and I find out from my new recruits after poking around asking folks for a while that there is no end game jedi ch be de etc on the server!

I wonder when SunCrusher will do just that?
    Im sure my guild can carry over but shouldnt there be a timeframe on the wipe?!

Played SWG when it came out when i was maybe 13 years old they dont make them like this anymore.

Just playing on Basilisk brings back memories and also makes me wonder why I dont even care to watch an Elder Scrolls Vid!

This games spine should be applied to any new game coming to market.
    from 2003 (SCOUT!)

Closed Thread

Thread Information