Closed Thread

Thread: SWGEmu Timeline

Hybrid View

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Thanks guys for the awesome work... ill be sure to make lots of fireworks when its coming to 1.0 so that all my old mates can come back to play

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I know there are lots of concerns from folks about server wipes and their reluctance to have to start over, possibly more than once before the future 1.0 release, but those who have played SWG know that the game is all about the "grind". Love the journey, not the destination. Plus with each wipe you'll be more skilled with how best to restart your toon(s) an amass mats, credits, xp, whatever, in the quickest way possible so with the 1.0 release you'll quickly be ahead of the crowd.

AND, realize that just by playing (donations are nice too!) you're helping to bring that 1.0 launch date ever so closer. I've been playing regularly for several weeks now and it's hard to remind myself this is just an alpha build. It's stable and there are an amazing number of players on. The cantinas are always packed and it's not unusual to be out on a hunt and see another player cross your path.

So don't delay, play TODAY!

Wayne

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I agree with Wayne. A lot of this game is remembering the many hours spent crafting, harvesting, killing mobs. Late last night, I went to Dantooine for the first time since finding this. Today I rode my speeder on a little journey back through time and found the location where I had my dwelling and a lil swimming hole. Many a night i sat there on the 'porch' with Smokie my Corellian Razor Cat. Funny, it's only a game in a virtual world, but I miss that cat. He and I had many an adventure and traveled the galaxy. He was a good friend.

Thank you, Developers, for giving us the gift of memories and the promise of new adventures to come.

Ashes

Closed Thread

Thread Information