Closed Thread

Thread: SWGEmu Timeline

Hybrid View

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Hello World

I have been playing emu for many moons now, i have had my account wiped over and over, Its no big deal. Playing the most awwwwsome mmo ever created is what this is all about. We one day will have our dreams of PreCu fullfilled. And i will again return if we need to wipe the server again, there is no mmo out there that measures up to what swg has to offer. Thank you to those that spend so many hours tweaking the code and fine tunning my world. ( I shall return Bigger, Better, Faster than each time before.)

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaque View Post
    Hello World

I have been playing emu for many moons now, i have had my account wiped over and over, Its no big deal. Playing the most awwwwsome mmo ever created is what this is all about. We one day will have our dreams of PreCu fullfilled. And i will again return if we need to wipe the server again, there is no mmo out there that measures up to what swg has to offer. Thank you to those that spend so many hours tweaking the code and fine tunning my world. ( I shall return Bigger, Better, Faster than each time before.)

Well said! I just discovered this place. Loving it. Brings back some great memories when I first bought the Special Edition Game Box and drove home to install. Spent all my game time in SWG up until the NGE... curse that day!!

Thanks for the hard work guys. Will be donating to the kitty every month to help keep the costs down.

Closed Thread

Thread Information