Quote Originally Posted by sirwackerxxx View Post
There are a lot of MMO's out there and this one is very basic as things go. But...... It pulls together all the aspects of a great game. I love crafting and searching for resources. What really draws me to it is building my own house and decorating it in game. Silly I know but no game yet has pulled off a great MMO and then given you to option to relax.... zoom to your house and just have some friends over to chat with.... Allows you to still play but take it back a notch to enjoy the social aspect of things. WOW really dropped the ball on player housing... All they would have had to do was upgrade the crafting system and zone off some areas for people to build in. That would have been amazing.... O well. I plan on donating money in the future towards server fee's. I would gladly donate every payday once they have a stable server. May I recommend a discrete area in the forums telling us what you need per month and what so far has been collected. I don't want this to die for lack of money. I am sure there are many diehard members who can easily afford to drop money towards the cause.
This. All of it. You beat me to it so I'll just quote. =)