Quote Originally Posted by rashaudlove View Post
I don't want to burst any bubbles but i must say. reading this from the latest to older all i see is fans who who are just ragging about their game not being ready. Yes give these guys and gals props for making it this far and pushing forward. Instead of asking for eta's why not create the eta that you want to see by asking how can I help and get involved. I'm sorry but the question just buggs me and I am not a developer. I feel that we can not just relive the good old days as fans but we also can push the envelop and become part of the Star Wars extended universe with this game so lets chip in, instead of buggin for ETAs.
i didn't mean by my post that i am expecting an eta post ... however after reading my post i see i did just that , i feel the same as you guys on this i don't want to demand of our hardworking folks , i just wanted to make someone aware of the eta post and that come January its going to really confuse people and it is also confusing people now maybe resulting in the questions about an update exec. perhaps just leaving the stages expected alpha beta exec and which we are currently considered as and leaving it at that... then if someone asks about eta they just simply say refer to that post and the stage we are in thought it might keep people off their back a little ... it was just a thought only to make aware if not aware that's all no demands just a suggestion.