Closed Thread
Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast

Thread: SWGEmu Timeline

Hybrid View

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    if you guys just keep logging out (in-game logout) and log back in, you will eventually be able to get in after about 5 tries id say. At least that's how it worked for me server was caped but i kept trying to log in and it eventually let me in.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Me 3. I'm die'n here. Is it possible that there will be more than one server sometime in the future. How about releasing the Alpha and beta stages of the server side software as you guys make it. An incomplete version is better than no version at all. Dose anyone know if load balance clustering will be available in the release version. So even if the cap is 3000 we could have a 3 server cluster and get 9000 people?

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Finally decided to come back to swgemu Looked on the project updates good work devs and everyone lots of good things chanched while i was gone
    Keep up the good work

Lawuc lesneap
    Master Marksman/Master Pistoleer

Played Starwars Galaxies from 2003 untill the end

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Thank god i am back playing this game, you guys are doing a great job SWGEmu FTW!

Play Stats
    Inactive
    "Almost there.... almost there"
    Welcome to Suncrusher (my unofficial SWGEmu video)
    Steam ID

Play Stats
    Inactive
    question: was space ships and space combat AFTER or BEFORE the CU? because as i am waiting for my disks to arrive, i realized i never played pre-CU, but from what i read, it seems much more vast and fun, but i hear little about the ships. if it's after CU, will we find a way to bring it in anyways?

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Jump to Lightspeed is Pre-CU
    Welcome to Suncrusher (my unofficial SWGEmu video)
    Steam ID

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Indeed it is is the reason way I play I loved to spent time into my KImogila :-)

Play Stats
    Inactive
    that's good to hear, now to wait for my disks to arrive in the mail!
    "Pew Pew"
    Characters: Bamayun, Sel'ina, and Rawbin

SWGEmu Retired Forum Moderator Ellyssia's Avatar
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    No ETA on CH.
    Ellyssia
    Forum Moderator

SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project.
    How to report bugs | Mantis (Bug Tracker) | Live Support
    Install SWGEmu | Fix SWGEmu | Submit a ticket

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellyssia View Post
    No ETA on CH.
    No CH makes me a very very sad panda =I

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I know you devs can feel the genuine love and respect; love for the game and the deep respect we fans have for all you gorilla developers that made it possible for Star Wars Galaxies to LIVE once again. Thank you so much.

Finalizer IGN: Figg (Master Ranger) / Strap (Master Droid Engineer) <TRADE>

Play Stats
    Inactive

thoughts

i love pre-cu and swg i started during the first release my dad bought it and allowed me to play his account when i was like 12 , anyway im pretty sure stgemu will surpass the original in every way i think it is possible for them to even add content to the original and things we have yet to see right now i am looking forward to Jump to lightspeed but i played it before jtl and enjoyed it without it so i will wait patiently for it to come out, as long as fans to the star wars universe and swg stay true and are willing to put there personal time effort and money into it swg will never die and perhaps might eventually be able to purchase the rights to the game and host and operate its game play without worry of copyright infringement and might well again from there be able to be pay to play or free to play with buy-able expansions as i see it there are endless opportunities to what SWGemu could become as it is a by fans for the fans community.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Some of the old mods work... others dont. Someone was supposed to test composite to mando mod and let me know if it works, but i guess they havent got around to it yet.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I am new to this swgemu. but i played swg from 2003-2006, and then again in 2008. i was sad to see it go, it was my favorite game on pc or console of all time. i noticed this website and im blown away. incredible work guys seriously. lucky for me i still have my original discs in working order and have installed and played swgemu, looks fantastic. i cannot wait for this to be fully up and running, its insane. i love ur team or dedicated hard working star wars fans for bringing us star wars fans our favorite game back. thank u everyone who is making this possible.

Closed Thread

Thread Information