Thread: End of SWG Celebrations

Hybrid View

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Somber, yeah. That last few hours was rather quiet. At the end there were about 7 of us standing in front of the Theed Starport (Chilastra) and one by one we switched our character tags to Years of Experience. Only one character didn't show 8. No words were spoken. Just stood there like worts as the server did it's last countdown each lost in their own rich fond memories. Thought I could hear Taps playing. I'm not engaging another game, rather I'll put all my energies right here. I plan to be a long-term player on the new server here. Doubt I'll take more than a peak at TOR. Both my Eve and Star Treck groups are waiting to see if I ever re-activate, as are my Everquest and EQII toons. Here's where I want to be. I've started making regular small donations, and hope others pick up on that. I don't want our devs to have to be distracted wondering if next month's isp bill is going to be paid.
    Last edited by eci1; 12-17-2011 at 07:59 AM. Reason: Typo

Play Stats
    Inactive

SWG is where I will be.

Agree, not thinkin' any other experience. I know EMU is gonna be a big change for I only started SWG in FEb '11. I am ready to learn and am sure I will meet as many great people here. Exile from Chilastra. Was in group of 5 good friends, then 4, as we sat out front of the Cantina in Twin Suns. Kinda still thinkin gonna see some sort of explosion,,hahahha. Onward and upward to EMU.

cya soon,
    Uru Moomintoog

Thread Information