Quote Originally Posted by pseudonim View Post
Why does it seem that people feel the only way to test is through promoting Jedi pvp?
hmm not sure i understand this.... do you mean Jedi AND PVP..... if so, then because primarily there is not much else to do on liberator..... you have litterally 4 things to do on liberator, PVP, Craft, grind Jedi and Hunt for loot, but that last one I would say doesnt count because you either hunt for loot to get leet gear for pvp, or you hunt for loot to buy a holo for jedi... so i would say there is really only 3 things to do.

And why does there have to be a reward for testing?
there shouldnt be really, but the problem is that this community has had a play server now for nearly 2 years (be it a bad representation of the original) so to ask them to go back to testing is a pretty big ask. its like you have a kid and you let that kid grow up on sweets only, to ask it to try something more healthy is unfair, it should not have been given the sweets ion the first place.

You guys talk about how the NGE "I want it now" generation ruined SWG...
Liberator is not an official server, its a joke server, its so broken its not even funny any more. sure it was fun at first when it was new and lets be honest, as broke as it is its the closest thing to the original. but eventually it will be wiped. At the moment it works because it is appeasing the crowd and the donations it brings in make this project continue. but the fact is that liberator gets old really fast and the ideas i have proposed for it, I would imagine to be quite straight forward and will add a bit more fun to the game. anyone who has asked for something to be implemented to liberator in this thread has only done it because the current system, be that pvp, crafting, jedi, doesnt work for whatever reason, and before it gets wiped for nova to take its place, want a bit of fun.