Closed Thread

Thread: The rise, fall, and return of Star Wars Galaxies - The Daily Dot

Hybrid View

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Cool article. Makes me miss the game. I haven't been here for a while, but I do think about SWG from time to time.
    I miss just going out and exploring around as a Master Ranger. I never cared to me the most "leet" or "uber" player on the server. I've not been
    able to play the EMU for a while since I'm on a mac now. Hopefully one day I can find my old discs and get another windows system. I would only get it to
    play SWG EMU. Thanks for those who continue to work on this project. Even though I haven't played, I still check up from time to time to see how things
    are going.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Tdragont View Post
    Cool article. Makes me miss the game. I haven't been here for a while, but I do think about SWG from time to time.
    I miss just going out and exploring around as a Master Ranger. I never cared to me the most "leet" or "uber" player on the server. I've not been
    able to play the EMU for a while since I'm on a mac now. Hopefully one day I can find my old discs and get another windows system. I would only get it to
    play SWG EMU. Thanks for those who continue to work on this project. Even though I haven't played, I still check up from time to time to see how things
    are going.
    You liked, like the majority of the most dedicated SWG people, to be the Moisture Farmer as I do.

When people say that my weapons rocks that's the best part of the game.

Closed Thread

Thread Information