Thread: Publish 6: AI Strikes Back

Hybrid View

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by fear_town View Post
    I'm more sad that Tusken Rifles when crafted now are energy weapons. They were kinetic. That's why they added the one kinetic weapon to the class missing one a few months after live started. Because every profession had one but the one, now rifleman are left out in the cold because the tusken can't be proven to have kinetic.

Someone needs to do some digging..
    youre right! rifleman is such a gimped, underpowered class that it needs to have every damage type available to be viable in PVE or PVP.

speaking of underpowered classes: can we make scythes stun damage, since swords doesnt have a stun damage weapon?
    ...and while were at it, how about some stun dmg AP3 VKs?

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackhearted View Post
    youre right! rifleman is such a gimped, underpowered class that it needs to have every damage type available to be viable in PVE or PVP.

speaking of underpowered classes: can we make scythes stun damage, since swords doesnt have a stun damage weapon?
    ...and while were at it, how about some stun dmg AP3 VKs?
    Lest not go projecting your hopes onto my words mate. I'm not saying every class needs access to every type of damage. I was quite simply stating that that was the reason SOE Live devs added the one kinetic weapon to the one class a few months after live came out. I cannot recall what class or weapon it was. It's a memory. I could be wrong.

Shocker.

Drop off vendor - TBD

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Lest not go projecting your hopes onto my words mate. I'm not saying every class needs access to every type of damage. I was quite simply stating that that was the reason SOE Live devs added the one kinetic weapon to the one class a few months after live came out. I cannot recall what class or weapon it was. It's a memory. I could be wrong.

Shocker.
    You are wrong.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by cradossk View Post
    You are wrong.
    And your post was pointless as others have already took the time to chime in that I was. Add to the top the fact that I pretty much straight up said I was likely wrong. Let's just agree that you are an ******* and move along shall we.
    Last edited by fear_town; 11-17-2014 at 03:15 PM.

Drop off vendor - TBD

Play Stats
    Inactive
    And your post was pointless as others have already took the time to chime in that I was. Add to the top the fact that I pretty much straight up said I was likely wrong. Let's just agree that you are an ******* and move along shall we.
    You didn't say it straight up, despite numerous people tellin you you're wrong.

You're wrong.

Play Stats
    Inactive

Shocker.
    The Berserker Rifle was kinetic

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by ForceFielding View Post
    The Berserker Rifle was kinetic
    The Berserker Rifle was heat pre-cu.

https://www.swgemu.com/archive/scrapb...fault_166.html
    Last edited by Kosta; 11-17-2014 at 06:38 AM.

Thread Information