Quote Originally Posted by alix View Post
I am a huge fan of this game, and am thankful for the original developers, midway developers and the current developers, without them we wouldnt not have a game to play. What i do not understand is why limit the world, reduce drop ratio's, not spawn elders randomly around dath? This is just a test server yes, but one you need donations to upkeep and none of my friends, over 200 will play the current version because it is mildly lame (strictly based on the cool stuff we used to loot) I have a masters in Micro economics and financial analysis and money movement and would like to share my expertise to revitalize the game. I am going to get flamed, and frankly, i expect it because if there is one thing i know about dealing with programmers and such is that they are righteous and egotistical, which is fine, so am I, but what i do know is that even if you have a small portion of the community saying yay this is the way we want it, the others will just leave. I say, keep the loot ratios the way that they are but make the higher end mobs like elders drop weapons worth calling home to mom for. I was flamed last time cause everyone was like "this is how it was in Live".... Well maybe if you only experienced half the game.

All i am asking for is 2-3% greater chance to loot weapons that dont get deleted cause they suck, random world spawn for night sister elders and alike (they were there before) and just an added element to let the people that enjoy the leet setting have their fun too. Dont let your idea of what you believe is right sway your judgment, cause in the end, you would have done it for nothing. \

Flame me all you want, double guns to all that do. I miss the game for what it was and wish the vision would be shared by my fellow fans.

Also, why not bring back jedi even if it is broken, GIVE ME A REASON TO DONATE>
No. This is also not the proper location for this discussion. You're welcome to post your dead horse beating topic in Future Server Ideas.