Quote Originally Posted by Mahonra View Post
I'm glad to hear the event went well. I had planned to make it to this one but when server problems pushed the starting time back I couldn't make it.

Anyway, I'd like to hear more details on how the event played out.

How many rounds were there?
Who were the VIPs and how big were their buffs?
Don't remember any but daxis. THey had 40k buffs i believe
Were they hard to take down? Did the run and hide?
The first round the imp VIP hid in the center of the palace and got killed really fast by one player, the other 2 rounds (when we switched to imp) the rebel VIP just swooped all around the outskirts of town. Kreen had to tell them to stay inside town and they kept getting to close so kreen started to disclose their location every 5 minutes. Then the rebel one started to hide behind the old man npc alot
Did all the forces stick together, or did they split up into hunting parties?
at first they tried.. then no. The jedi team (me, lotrax, meks, cemcantar) stook together pretty wellq
Hopefully someone can give us a detailed description on what happened for those of us who missed it!
The event was basically what i said.

First Round- Rebs rolled the imps with like 5 people (non-jedi)
Kreen restarted it, the dead rebuffed and went back over, the jedi squad (the 4 of us) went imp

Second Round- rite before it the 4 of us jedi went overt and wiped out like 20 overt rebs in front of starport, then the rebel VIP just ran for about 15 mins until he got knocked off his bike

Third Round- The rebels started to play a bit smarter, An Old Man was spawned at both of their overt locations and the VIP hid behind these alot. Everyone coming out of their died and then they decided to push so about 20 or more spawned at one of the spawn points and me and MeEtYoUrMaKeR took out the good majority of them. Then the VIP was killed.

Aftermath- After the event everyone was stanidng around the starport and we were bored so we asked Kreen to give us TEF.
She gave us a bit better buffs and TEF'd the four of us. We went on to kill tons of players each who dared to attack us. Even Lazerus and Silent joined in on trying to attack us. They both died. It went on for about 20 mins until Ermac, Totalsbh, and Dont panic showed up and took out the jedi one by one until they got to me.. I had to bail after awhile once my force ran out. It was fun everyone died but me though thanks to AI

Quote Originally Posted by Superjebus View Post
This looked like it worked, until a certain Jedi continued to fight even though he had zero HAM. He proceeded to kill off the half a dozen Rebels that had him at clones door. Having never played a Jedi, I don't know if this is within the confines of the game, but, ............. maybe I'm just bitter because that Jedi cloned me 7 times.
It was Avoid Incap, i was alone and the "An Old Man" was on me too so it was necessary. I took out about 15 of you guys. the other stragglers took off on swoops. It was a great moment i really wish i had fraps turned on for that fight