Thread: Publish 5: Pets and Race Tracks

Hybrid View

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Sweetpea when you launch the game and get to the character select screen do you see TC nova characters or just your Basilisk characters?

Based on your previous post about this it seems that the last time you played on TC Nova was prior to November 2013, if that is the case all those characters were wiped and you will have to create new characters.
    Qik Meds
    Qik Weapons

South Coronet Mall 660 -5316 Just 950m from Coronet Starport

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutboy Barrelhouse View Post
    Sweetpea when you launch the game and get to the character select screen do you see TC nova characters or just your Basilisk characters?

Based on your previous post about this it seems that the last time you played on TC Nova was prior to November 2013, if that is the case all those characters were wiped and you will have to create new characters.
    When I first logged on all toons were gone. I had to create new ones. Using the new launchpad (which btw i LOVE) I have my newly (month old) created characters but none of the ones I had prior to Nov 2013. Also, I tried creating a toon for TC Nova as my original ones were gone also, and created one, but then I still could not log into the TC Nova server, and when I came back the next day to try again, the newly created TC Nova toon was gone. Guys, I'm soooo very sorry I clicked on LPE before checking out the forums or news. I just had no idea the launchpad enhanced would have been an issue. :P I hate being a burden too and it looks like I've hijacked this thread had have become just that. PLease know how very sorry I am for that! I'll work this out with Ellyssia via forum-mail. Thanks guys, I'm so sorry!

Thread Information