Thread: [Event] Friday Fight Night! 5/13/11

Threaded View

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoryuu View Post
    And you're saying that @killing jedi for "going out of bounds" is somehow okay in your ****ed up world considering they lose skill boxes? At the VERY LEAST, dont be such a ***** about it. If you catch someone breaking the rules, at the very least warp them to another planet. @killing is reserved for the type of staff member that doesn't give a ****. You dont fit that description, at least, not yet. Please, dont be so stupid when you perform "staff" actions. Think about your action and the consequence it will have on other members of the server. You think @killing players doesn't have a consequence for you...? Maybe it doesn't, but think about the other people you effect when you piss that person off. I personally griefed 18 players after you @killed my friend. They spent at least 30 minutes EACH in the cloner against my AFK macro that followed their corpse to each spot as they cloned again and again. There are consequences, you just have to take into account... they may end up effecting another player... and not you.

Warp a player who breaks the rules to a planet 2 planets away, dont be a ***** and just @kill them.
    Oh shut up and quit crying. The rules were clearly stated and fair warning given by Kreen on what the consequences would be. If a player chooses to break the rule, they do so at their own risk. You are stupid to think @kill shouldn't be used just because a player is a Jedi.

Go cry somewhere else. Because your tears are falling on deaf ears here.

Oh, and LOL @ you basically saying "Don't piss me off or I will take my rage out on other players!".

Haha! Sooooooo scary.
    Last edited by Mahonra; 05-18-2011 at 04:18 AM.

<NINE>
    Visit NINE Mall outside cNet @ 666, -5300

Thread Information