Thread: [Event] Friday Fight Night! 5/13/11

Hybrid View

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreen View Post
    Gamers need to stop breaking rules, or at the very least quit whining when they're caught.

For the general consensus, we will be doing the next Fight Night (as I think I'll start calling them.. no use using Friday anymore haha) on Sunday, around 4pm EST. I just gotta write up some stuff before I officially post it, so heads up!
    So KREEN how do feel on these hackers attending the next events? I bet you will stop hosting them when -sosko 1 shots 50 rebels with a single blast.

I have a real hard time thinking Im going to attempt to even come to this bs of community events since your DEV team SUPPORTS HACKERS.

If you dont know what im talking about just ask your devs about -sosko and storm, I'm sure they all are using some form of hack/packet editing program with script to ruin our and your hard work

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by badshrooms View Post
    So KREEN how do feel on these hackers attending the next events? I bet you will stop hosting them when -sosko 1 shots 50 rebels with a single blast.

I have a real hard time thinking Im going to attempt to even come to this bs of community events since your DEV team SUPPORTS HACKERS.

If you dont know what im talking about just ask your devs about -sosko and storm, I'm sure they all are using some form of hack/packet editing program with script to ruin our and your hard work
    Yeah, we are not gonna discuss that here. Closed to avoid any more derailing.

Thread Information