+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SWGEmu half-year financial report (second half of 2013)

Hybrid View

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Accepting Bitcoin donations is easy, all you need is an address and wallet to receive the money, plenty of websites just post an address on their main website or you could do it in the forum, copyright lawyers don't play nice, so it's a good idea to put in some failsafe's just in case, you can also avoid a lot of paypal nastiness if everything goes to hell and they try to shut you down and I suspect they will.

I looked at this website after quite a few years and I'm amazed at the amount of progress the devs have made, one thing that springs to mind though is where is the source code? I haven't had the chance to have a proper look for it but one way to prevent this whole project from falling apart if legal issues bring it down is to just post up your code online and making it open source.

Bitcoin addresses look like this and you can send Bitcoins to them through the wallet: 1DFNvBCX2XBE3KaJsKjyWLLPDD5MuxxRiX

Edit: I just got told about the SWG emu code being on repository or something? Anyway keep up the good work
    Last edited by Lethn; 02-19-2014 at 08:59 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information