Thread: Basilisk Fishing Tournament

Hybrid View

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Thanks for info. I did see the correct amount in the rod, but it just didn't seem like it last as long as when you put them in one at a time because it obvious never prompts you for it once its saved in the rod. I have to check again but I don't ever remember it being lost and replaced when its in the rod. I'm not finding many big fish out here. What's the largest everyone found so far?? Just wanna know if I'm even close to it. Mine is 1.11m I believe.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Topgun_68 View Post
    Thanks for info. I did see the correct amount in the rod, but it just didn't seem like it last as long as when you put them in one at a time because it obvious never prompts you for it once its saved in the rod. I have to check again but I don't ever remember it being lost and replaced when its in the rod. I'm not finding many big fish out here. What's the largest everyone found so far?? Just wanna know if I'm even close to it. Mine is 1.11m I believe.
    I caught a 1.61m Striped Fish some time ago it's hanging in the Fishing Hut. The size seems to be completely random. I would say any fish above a meter in length has a chance to win. There may be larger ones out there, I don't know.
    Anyway
    Have fun and good luck
    Akeelo

Play Stats
    Inactive
    The instructions say to keep 2 fish, in case of a tie-breaker. Should we register both fish tomorrow?

Also, are we simply offering our fish to the vendor? Do you need an e-mail from us once we've registered the fish?
    Taylann Drogh - MRifleman & MRanger
    Ophur Mep - Swordsman & Ranger-in-training
    Jaeron Varoon - Armorsmith-in-training

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
    The instructions say to keep 2 fish, in case of a tie-breaker. Should we register both fish tomorrow?

Also, are we simply offering our fish to the vendor? Do you need an e-mail from us once we've registered the fish?
    Good question, yes we will register the two largest fish you caught. Deedia and I will be available at the 'FISHING HUT' or online throughout the day
    but definitely between 3:00PM and 4:00 PM, the last hour of registration. If we are not at the Fishing Hut but online send a tell. I have a list of all participants
    and we will ask you to put the two fish and the qualifying fishing pole into a trade window from which we will record the results. Remember that the fish CAN NOT
    be filleted.

See you tomorrow

Akeelo

Thread Information