Thread: PVP League Sign-ups and Rule Book: Join, Win, Get payed to play, Have Fun!

Hybrid View

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by amberedwards View Post
    It is a good idea but I see some of the points being made. OFC you are going to end up with a lot of rifleman cm teams that is pretty much always going to happen with any type of PVP. So this is basically going to be just a dueling competition with teams?
    I don't think there's a class in the game that helps target calling, focus fire, group movement, positioning, coordination, etc... (no, Squad Leader does not buff the person sitting behind the keyboard)

Even if the teams were all cookie cutter identical, I think it would still be interesting for the simple fact that it would still largely come down to who executes better.

If the arena is like they say and there will be enough room for melee get grab LOS, throwing one fencer stacker in with a murderous baton would seriously alter the strategy of a pure ranged team.

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOneWag View Post
    I don't think there's a class in the game that helps target calling, focus fire, group movement, positioning, coordination, etc... (no, Squad Leader does not buff the person sitting behind the keyboard)

Even if the teams were all cookie cutter identical, I think it would still be interesting for the simple fact that it would still largely come down to who executes better.

If the arena is like they say and there will be enough room for melee get grab LOS, throwing one fencer stacker in with a murderous baton would seriously alter the strategy of a pure ranged team.
    We tested it and YES it does.

Thread Information