+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rules, flameout, exploits and bans

Hybrid View

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Is there still a 100% damage mitigation bug? I observed a player in pvp last night take out a number of overt enemy faction players. They made claims that they were unable to cause him any damage despite attacking various pools, with various weapons, various macros, skill tapes etc.. He claimed he was simply "better" than everyone else, but all seemed unconvinced. He stood still using emotes while other players attempted to do damage, and consistently failed. It was the standing still and spamming emotes while everyone failed do any damage that had me wondering.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by ArcAngel3 View Post
    Is there still a 100% damage mitigation bug? I observed a player in pvp last night take out a number of overt enemy faction players. They made claims that they were unable to cause him any damage despite attacking various pools, with various weapons, various macros, skill tapes etc.. He claimed he was simply "better" than everyone else, but all seemed unconvinced. He stood still using emotes while other players attempted to do damage, and consistently failed. It was the standing still and spamming emotes while everyone failed do any damage that had me wondering.
    Combat log screenshots, fraps, etc. etc. Is needed to ban said individual, and doing this should be a perma ban.
    Everyone needs a friend.
    Vendors Located at -4619, 3055 Naboo, just south of Theed.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Thego View Post
    Combat log screenshots, fraps, etc. etc. Is needed to ban said individual, and doing this should be a perma ban.
    One of the imp guys said he had screen shots etc. and planned to submit at ticket. For my part, I was just wondering if the bug still exists.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Okay I just did some more reading and found that 2 damage mitigation bugs have in fact been fixed. That's the information I was looking for. Note of thanks to all who invest time, energy and other support into this project. It has been very healing and enjoyable for so many people to spend time again inside this online playground

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information