Thread: Player-Sponsored Public PvP Event

Hybrid View

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Will not be attending this event, sorry I do not agree that docs and ents are being excluded for preset ones. Not something I need to be at if my skills can not be utilized. Withdraw my posts telling the Rebs to sign up. Thank yall.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Ann-gee View Post
    Oh my lovely little DIZ... I didn't set the time! That was set by the sponsor... and unfortunately I have no control over it. I am just the hired help!!! *mwah*
    So who is this nameless sponsor?

Quote Originally Posted by Ann-gee View Post
    As we stated in the event description, Doctors and Entertainers have been provided for this event and these Docs and Ents will distribute the critical information each player will need to participate . But we certainly appreciate your offer and would love to include you in future events if you're up for that!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Arawei View Post
    Will not be attending this event, sorry I do not agree that docs and ents are being excluded for preset ones. Not something I need to be at if my skills can not be utilized. Withdraw my posts telling the Rebs to sign up. Thank yall.
    As much as I love to PvP, I'm felling very much the same here. There is way too much unnecessary secrecy and elitism with this idea, it just feels wrong.
    <RYYK>
    Not a Commando
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivojedi View Post
    Considering that I wrote the code to make it that way, yes, I'm sure.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Arawei View Post
    Apologies Kadex for any confusion. As I just replied to another quote, if you would like to be part of the team please contact Evve via IGM as she is the lead player coordinator for this event. Thanks!

Play Stats
    Inactive
    No one was excluded, I arranged for the docs and dancers and I wanted guaranteed buffers for this event.......email me ign and I will naturally add you to the list of helpers for these events....Thanks again Kadex :-)

Thread Information