View Poll Results: Would you change the planetary bonuses?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, keep them as they are.

20 68.97%
  • Yes, change them to... (make a post)

2 6.90%
  • Remove them completely.

7 24.14%

Thread: [Event] Fight Night! 5/22/11

Hybrid View

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I enjoyed the event and would like to thank Kreen for organizing it.

It was the least laggiest event ive play in, probably due to the fact it was played over such a large map. The premise was simple just kill there ViP, which makes it easy for morons to understand. Kreens comms were very good throughout the event. I only annoying part which frustrated me was the fact i had to wait 5 mins for a buff, but i guess you have to have that to make it work..

Jedi ruined the event for me, i hate there attitude in these sort of events, please next time ban them for entering these events, there alot fairer when they aint playing in them. Maybe do a Jedi only event for them to suck there own ****s over, or maybe just dont have any Events for them at all, they all have alts anyway.

But all in all, great event. Be interesting to see what other sort of events can be done like this, ill give it 8/10.

IGN: Ledvan / Leesolo / Lenin
    Guild:

Drop off Canejo Cantina, Dant - "Ledvendor"

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by ledvan View Post

Jedi ruined the event for me, i hate there attitude in these sort of events, please next time ban them for entering these events, there alot fairer when they aint playing in them. Maybe do a Jedi only event for them to suck there own ****s over, or maybe just dont have any Events for them at all, they all have alts anyway.
    I am assuming you played on the Rebel side? IIRC all but 1 Jedi were imperials. I think it's unfair to say all Jedi are epeen swinging...
    Silent Bob

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I played for Imperial. Yeah we won, mainly thanks to the Jedi. IMO it would of been a better and fairer event, a fairer Rebel v Imperial battle if the forces were matched evenly aka No Jedi.

IGN: Ledvan / Leesolo / Lenin
    Guild:

Drop off Canejo Cantina, Dant - "Ledvendor"

Thread Information