Thread: [Event] Decoration Contest! (Round Two!)

Hybrid View

Play Stats
    Inactive
    yeah i'm up for that, lets post in here when we get servers back again. I'm probably gonna skip liberator if it is wiped anyway and focus on nova and as you say, 'speed things up a bit'! Nobody can do everything but everybody can do something, raise your hands if you understand yeah.....
    http://64.19.142.12/www.swgemu.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=32065&dateline=131056  1915

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Gohan212 View Post
    I dont think you need to go as far as that dweeb, https://www.swgemu.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22284 here is what needs testing atm. I believe there is some of that stuff that doesn't need it(it may be updated when servers are back up no clue) but sitting in a room crafting every type of furniture item which we sorta just went through in the contest would be a waste of time in my opinion. take a look at the list I'm sure you can find something to test lol btw good find with the light I seen that too when I was making some. If you are wanting we can get together on NTC when servers are up and test things together if you like. More people that test, faster we can get to the final GOAL! yay.ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    Quote Originally Posted by Dweeb View Post
    yeah i'm up for that, lets post in here when we get servers back again. I'm probably gonna skip liberator if it is wiped anyway and focus on nova and as you say, 'speed things up a bit'! Nobody can do everything but everybody can do something, raise your hands if you understand yeah.....
    /raisehands

Awesome saying Dweeb. I'll try and test some of this stuff. I'm not sure how to but I'm sure I'll be able to detect something that needs fixing. :P Thanks for reposting the Mantis info and the thread list of what needs testing still.

Retired SWGEmu Staff sgtfunkadelic's Avatar
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    /cheer

I'll be in it too Testing stuff is so much more fun when you've got others around. I found some issues with elegant furniture dopping into the ground barely visible in generic houses and i guess most of us have experienced the swoop not storing correctly. I've reported to Mantis before and was pleased to see others joining in the discussion and how the issues are being adressed so it's a very worthy cause to be involved in. You're right Gohan, the more of us join in this round of testing the sooner we'll get to where we all want to be..swgemu 1.0

Fraco
    sgtfunkadelic
    Retired SWGEmu Staff

sgtfunkadelic@swgemu.com
    SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project.
    How to report bugs | Mantis (Bug Tracker) | Live Support
    Install SWGEmu | Fix SWGEmu | mIRC Guide | Submit a ticket

Thread Information