Thread: [Postponed] No Friday Fight Night 5/6/11

Hybrid View

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreen View Post
    I'm sorry for disappointing you, but the Friday Fight Nights are far from over. These past two weeks have been pretty hectic as the Spring semester's finishing up, but now with summer ahead, you can expect them to be pretty on track every week. Even so, the date is quite subject to change. If the community as a whole enjoys Saturday afternoons, or Wednesday nights, or whatever, we're open to playing with it. A title is just a title for the event
    Should make a poll about Friday night/ Saturday night/ Sunday day.. would think the weekends would be the best for most people but Wednesday might be possible

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by korimor View Post
    Should make a poll about Friday night/ Saturday night/ Sunday day.. would think the weekends would be the best for most people but Wednesday might be possible
    TBH they should be held at a time that is most convenient for the EC's who are hosting the event.

They are the ones putting all the time and effort into making them happen. Let's not forget that.

<NINE>
    Visit NINE Mall outside cNet @ 666, -5300

Dedicated
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahonra View Post
    TBH they should be held at a time that is most convenient for the EC's who are hosting the event.

They are the ones putting all the time and effort into making them happen. Let's not forget that.
    TBH i think it should be on friday because everyone is able to play on friday or atleast i think they are :P. But there should be a poll showing the date's of the most convient times for EC's cause some don't get there hopes up.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by skullboy1 View Post
    TBH i think it should be on friday because everyone is able to play on friday or atleast i think they are :P. But there should be a poll showing the date's of the most convient times for EC's cause some don't get there hopes up.
    No i work fridays :<

Pvp events on wednesday or thursday plz those are my days off !

Dedicated
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by skrizzle View Post
    No i work fridays :<

Pvp events on wednesday or thursday plz those are my days off !
    Yea forgot thursday omg dude i have nothing to do on thursday i could work with that forsure .

Thread Information