+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rules, flameout, exploits and bans

Hybrid View

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Relic61 View Post
    Dunno about you, but when I take out the trash, it doesn't come back. Just sayin
    Yes, but you live in a finished house, we on the other hand are still trying to build ours. What looks like trash atm can be used to reinforce a wall of the house later, so better to keep it around just in case.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlada View Post
    Yes, but you live in a finished house, we on the other hand are still trying to build ours. What looks like trash atm can be used to reinforce a wall of the house later, so better to keep it around just in case.
    Very well said and big kudo's to the emu team for all their hard work

Play Stats
    Inactive
    So you are saying that Exploiters that are used in this context as "Trash".. (Which might I add trash should never be used for anything but to be thrown away, that's why you have recycling bins and trash bin. Recycle good into reusable // Trash bad into unusable).. are able to be given an option on staying in the development stage or out for 2 months, either or it will still be trash and nothing more. Then once back in the development stage to be re used to *enforce are walls* with? I know China used there trash to *reinforce there walls* but that is just not ethical, which brings be to my next statement.
    Now the trash has sat out for 2 month to be brought back, which in all is still trash and still stinks of trash to be placed in our walls...

So now we have old smelly trash being placed into the newly developed structure, and hope that this trash by some means will not have an after effect for what it is?

Trash is not reusable, nor does trash have a good oder after sitting around for over a couple of months.

Now all this is under the standing that exploiters are defined in this situation as trash, if they are not then this message is completely irrelevant.

We have Warrant for the Mr. Honeyvager! He was caught assisting in training Mobs?

Play Stats
    Inactive
    words of the wise. i agree 100%
    Proud Member of Team Eschevik
    Brodian of RWA

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information