Closed Thread

Thread: SWGEmu Timeline

Hybrid View

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Great jobs guys. Random question, will basilisk become the full server? or will it see a wipe for launch.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by oldjedi View Post
    Great jobs guys. Random question, will basilisk become the full server? or will it see a wipe for launch.
    Basilisk will be wiped and Sun Crusher will be the 1.0 full server.

Play Stats
    Inactive

Thumbs up A million thanks!

As there has been many posts already it seems as though people can't Thank the Devs enough for what an Enjoyment this project coming back is! The Timeline sure does help many of us as to an idea of what is being planned or accomplished, which in my book is excellent! I haven't been waiting as long as many here have, so I have a bit more patience than some.. But I am sure glad I have found this Gem! I as many others have expressed haven't found another MMO game that can compare to SWG! Yes JTL was my favorite addition to the SWG universe, but I am just as pleased with SWG prior and being able to play the way it was SUPPOSED to be played. I started in 02' when the game was released and stopped playing a couple weeks after the infamous CU came abroad. I still have the SWG Collectors Edition and all that's included in mint condition, plus I have 2 spare original JTL disks sitting on a display with my collection of SWG stuff lol. Glad to see the Project moving forward as well!

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Haven't been playing for too long on EMU myself, enjoying it deeply and love the feeling of having SWG back. My only question is, when Basilisk is wiped, will characters and progress be moved to new full server or have to start it up all over again? There are others who have done alot more work than I have but, just curious.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Basilisk WILL be wiped completely. If they transfer characters and things over they may also transfer some of the old code with it, which could cause problems (to my understanding). So I think it would be safe to say that NO, they will not transfer characters over. It will be a fresh start with the new code in place. But please anyone correct me if I am wrong.

Closed Thread

Thread Information