Closed Thread

Thread: SWGEmu Timeline

Hybrid View

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Well, from what I can tell, It's going to be hard to put an actual timeline date on whats going on in the coding/debugging stage. They are just stress testing and working out all the bugs, which could take who knows how long. All we can do now is keep helping the test, report any bugs to speed up the process, and trust that someday soon, the True Server will be ready to impliment. Then all our dreams will have come true. Also, in a side note, Thank you devs for all your hard work. I know you could never get thanked enough for what you do.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by scarlet_speedster View Post
    Well, from what I can tell, It's going to be hard to put an actual timeline date on whats going on in the coding/debugging stage. They are just stress testing and working out all the bugs, which could take who knows how long. All we can do now is keep helping the test, report any bugs to speed up the process, and trust that someday soon, the True Server will be ready to impliment. Then all our dreams will have come true. Also, in a side note, Thank you devs for all your hard work. I know you could never get thanked enough for what you do.
    You can have timelines, as most projects do. You basically look at your resources, and make a hypothesis of what you can accomplish in a certain amount of time, and set goals. They did it before already. If you don't meet the goal, guess what, it's not the end of the world, especially with this being a complete donation driven project. If you they do proceed and update their timeline, they would have something to be achieved, and the community knows their expectations.

Also, I do give them a huge amount of credit and I am extremely grateful for what they have already finalized. I think they get thanked an awful lot here, and even more so than the SOE creative/development teams ever did.

Closed Thread

Thread Information