+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rules, flameout, exploits and bans

Hybrid View

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by hunterk03 View Post
    well way i look at it is like this, if people sploit it gets caught. gets caught gets fixed. none of thier cheating is going to matter once the wipe happens. All those 100s of millions of ill gotten goods will go poof, but thier reputation stays. Maybe they will turn around, or maybe they will keep at it who knows but why worry now when all of this will get a squeeky clean slate when Suncrusher is released. Awesome job devs you rock!

You want the exploit to be carried over when it goes live... that they'll behave? Is that what you're saying?

If it's not the message you were trying to come across then I apologize, too much coffee and I've seen/read too many posters that just couldn't get the big picture, that what is really good for the game and not because it benefits "me, myself and I"
    Last edited by AzizaEno; 08-15-2012 at 10:31 PM.
    Welcome to Suncrusher (my unofficial SWGEmu video)
    Steam ID

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by AzizaEno View Post
    You want the exploit to be carried over when it goes live... that they'll behave? Is that what you're saying?

If it's not the message you were trying to come across then I apologize, too much coffee and I've seen/read too many posters that just couldn't get the big picture, that what is really good for the game and not because it benefits "me, myself and I"
    nope all good what i was saying was it helps the devs that people are exploiting on the alpha server. when i say dont worry i mean those cheating will lose everything when the wipe happens. so its not a big deal to give them another chance. in a way this will assist with getting bugs cleaned up faster this way these bugs wont exist with live. nor will thier ill gotten assets. In regards to sploiting on the finished product i say ban them for life. One thing to do it in a test situation another to do it on a final copy that would be irreversible. I in no way shape or form support sploiting.
    Last edited by hunterk03; 08-16-2012 at 12:24 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information