Thread: [Event] Decoration Contest! (Round Two!)

Hybrid View

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Thanks a lot! I hope to get the chance to do it again. Access to more items would also be quite useful!

I would like to know how many items each house type can hold, does anyone know this? And what is the maintenance rate per hour for each different house type too?

I noticed actually, that some of the items are not working properly when i was crafting them.... lights with no 'light' etc etc... is there a thread about this? is anyone testing this stuff? I'd like to get involved in that if possible?
    http://64.19.142.12/www.swgemu.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=32065&dateline=131056  1915

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Dweeb View Post
    Thanks a lot! I hope to get the chance to do it again. Access to more items would also be quite useful!

I would like to know how many items each house type can hold, does anyone know this? And what is the maintenance rate per hour for each different house type too?

I noticed actually, that some of the items are not working properly when i was crafting them.... lights with no 'light' etc etc... is there a thread about this? is anyone testing this stuff? I'd like to get involved in that if possible?
    Small: require 384 credits/day (Storage: 200 Lot Usage: 2 unless you get Small Naboo round House that only has 100cap)
    Med: require 816/day (Storage: 200 Lot Usage: 2)
    Large: require 1200/day (Storage: 400 Lot Usage: 5)
    Guild Hall: require 2400/day (Storage: 400 Lot Usage: 5)
    Merchant Tents: require 240 credits/day (Storage: 100 Lot Usage: 1)

This does not include player city property taxes, which will increase your hourly maintenance by a certain percentage. I am not sure this counts yet or not though.
    I might be off a little off for the usage of lots.
    As for things to test on NTC I cant remember where that threed is.. aceblade will know and if something is bugged then send it through the "mantis bug tracker" (located in development tab on top of page) make sure your specific about everything you write down.

Here is what type of houses can be placed on which planet.

Naboo: Can be placed on: Dantooine, Naboo, Rori
    Tatooine: Can be placed on: Dantooine, Lok, Tatooine
    Generic: Can be placed on: Corellia, Dantooine, Lok, Naboo, Rori, Talus, Tatooine
    Corellia: Can Be placed on: Corellia, Talus

Hope this answers any of your questions feel free to ask more I will try to answer them for you :P

Thread Information