Closed Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: June 11th wipe

Hybrid View

Play Stats
    Inactive

Dr.EVIL here... I'm the the OLD man you all want to see in your vision....
    I'll hold your Jedi dreams hostasage for 60 BILLION XP!!!! MUHaaaaahaaahaaahhaaa!!

Master Droid Engineer ~ <TRADE> Trade Coalition - Queen's Market, Naboo

Play Stats
    Inactive
    " A lot of reported bugs are already fixed on Nova, and those fixes will transfer to Basilisk after the wipe. Professions such as Creature Handler, Droid Engineer, Bio Engineer, Commando, DOT weapons, creatures not dropping aggro, GCW will remain unavailable/broken for the time being, they will be added at the later date. "

As excited as I am about what to expect on Monday I have to say that this creatures bug is still going to be a BIG issue for people. I am a little disappointed that it wasn't dealt with already. It is THE major bug in the game right now as it makes walking out to easy mission lairs almost impossible and usually ends up with a quick trip to the cloner, then spending time getting wounds healed, buffed back up again and then walking back out to those missions. This is a major game breaker at this point. It needs to be first priority.
    Bria/Starsider '04-'11, SWGEmu '06-Present

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by tanneng View Post
    As excited as I am about what to expect on Monday I have to say that this creatures bug is still going to be a BIG issue for people. I am a little disappointed that it wasn't dealt with already. It is THE major bug in the game right now as it makes walking out to easy mission lairs almost impossible and usually ends up with a quick trip to the cloner, then spending time getting wounds healed, buffed back up again and then walking back out to those missions. This is a major game breaker at this point. It needs to be first priority.
    Leave Tat, problem solved.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by kinserrc View Post
    It really is that easy!

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by j227one View Post
    It really is that easy!
    Narglatches pose an issue on Naboo. Not bad like Krayt's but still a pain.

Any update on Politician XP?

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by ct2020 View Post
    Narglatches pose an issue on Naboo. Not bad like Krayt's but still a pain.

Any update on Politician XP?
    Except narglatches don't attack until you do.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by kinserrc View Post
    /agree Tat is rough at the moment for low lvl mobs surrounded by higher lvl/agrro's, Cnet was pretty easy to work i thought right through master Brawler.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackfrostt View Post
    /agree Tat is rough at the moment for low lvl mobs surrounded by higher lvl/agrro's, Cnet was pretty easy to work i thought right through master Brawler.
    That brings back wonderful memories. My Jedi trainer was the Brawler just as you exited the CNet starport. Was always a scary thrill to train and talk about skills in the middle of everyone.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackfrostt View Post
    This is exactly what I was talking about, but if things work better on Corelia then that's cool too. Not sure if I appreciated all the sarcasm in a couple of earlier posts. A friendly helpful tip works much better people and helps create a nicer atmosphere.
    That is all :-)
    Bria/Starsider '04-'11, SWGEmu '06-Present

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Fantastic job - thank you so much! I did have my doubts a few years ago but fair play to you guys, I'm thrilled to see how the project has come along.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I've been playing on the emulator here at SWGemu for years on and off whenever I can. Had to take a long hiatus due to work but came back and and very excited seeing everything that's been happening and the progress that's been made. Got my discs ready and installing it again as we speak can't wait to get back in game and start the journey along with everyone else. Kudos to the SWGemu team for all they've done and will continue to do. Kudos to all the players who are here to enjoy a long forgotten experience.

Play Stats
    5h last 30d
    Quote Originally Posted by cru jodo View Post
    [phead]June 11th wipe
    • Current Basilisk bugs and broken or missing professions
    A lot of reported bugs are already fixed on Nova, and those fixes will transfer to Basilisk after the wipe. Professions such as Creature Handler, Droid Engineer, Bio Engineer, Commando, DOT weapons, creatures not dropping aggro, GCW will remain unavailable/broken for the time being, they will be added at the later date.
    So I have two questions: 1) Will we expect the Alpha server to go up and down like it has been? While it's stayed up a few days in a row lately, it has been going up and down and reset quite often. The answer to this will then trigger my next question, which would be: Is the harvester hopper reset bug fixed? Checking Mantis, it still looks open to me. Is this one of the 'a lot of bugs fixed' or no? Because if not, there's no reason to waste time and credits on these things if they are going to be empty every day, unless the server is going to stay up for weeks without getting reset, then I won't worry about it.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by krush View Post
    Is the harvester hopper reset bug fixed? Checking Mantis, it still looks open to me. Is this one of the 'a lot of bugs fixed' or no? Because if not, there's no reason to waste time and credits on these things if they are going to be empty every day, unless the server is going to stay up for weeks without getting reset, then I won't worry about it.
    If its not now it will be down the road. Everything that is broken will eventually be fixed.

Banned
    Play Stats
    2h last 30d
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlada View Post
    If its not now it will be down the road. Everything that is broken will eventually be fixed.
    Could we get a confimration one way or the other on this though? I understand if not fixed because appreciate all the hard work everyone does on this project but just would like to know if it is or isn't fixed yet cause not worth placing harvesters at all if it's not.

thanks

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post
    Could we get a confimration one way or the other on this though? I understand if not fixed because appreciate all the hard work everyone does on this project but just would like to know if it will or wont be fixed cause not worth placing harvesters at all if it's not.

thanks
    You do know that the goal of this project is to create vanilla 14.1 Pre-CU emulator? Not half of an emulator or two thirds of an emulator, but a whole, working one.

To accomplish that everything that was working back then needs to work when we release 1.0, which means that everything that is missing or broken atm will be fixed or added at one point before we release 1.0.

Closed Thread

Thread Information