+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Current and future event guidelines

Hybrid View

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by esmecat View Post
    you are not JUST reminding when you make a statement that you *doubt* someone *can claim* to have seen them. especially when they had. you could simply say that it would be over 400 and that doesn't fit with what you know and leave out the sarcasm and flippancy. when you word things the way you do, you are pouring fuel on the fire. you said yourself you haven't checked the logs. you were not there. your information is just as much eye witness testimony as the other side. the logs will know... but either way it is irrelevant at this point. why force an issue that doesn't need to be one. if you push this, people (myself at the very least) will push back to require proof of your statements.
    Oh gawd could you please just put your pointy stick away for awhile. If you have issue with her method of speaking to you, shake your head and sigh but for the sake of everyone else just take her admission of guilt and let it go.

FUZZY PURRY KITTEH GODDAMNIT!
    Co-leader Emeritus and official guild cheerleader of <FLO>

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Jade_Enigma View Post
    Oh gawd could you please just put your pointy stick away for awhile. If you have issue with her method of speaking to you, shake your head and sigh but for the sake of everyone else just take her admission of guilt and let it go.

FUZZY PURRY KITTEH GODDAMNIT!
    where was her admission of guilt? i missed it. i did see the repeated statements that she felt no remorse for her actions.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information